Friday, August 04, 2006

Back Again...m

I'm obviously not a very good blogger. I keep forgetting this is here. My life gets so hectic that I just don't have time to blog I guess. Its now the end of another semester. My life is defined by 13 week semesters. I have a final exam to give on Tuesday to 130 students. Then I go on vacation for a week and then I have to grade those exams. Blech. The worst part of my job is grading. Have I said that before? I wouldn't be surprised if I had. That's one reason I like my new job. TA's do a lot of the grading now and I love them for it. I'm still not rid of grading completely. Oh well. You can't have everything.

We have a beautiful new house here in Vancouver. I won't tell you how much it cost because the amount is obscene. We like it and we got lucky with the house market in LA so we can just about afford it. I just hope the market doesn't completely tank in the next few years in case we have to sell and move. We don't plan to move, but you never know.

Well, its time to put the kids to bed. I may read my friends' blogs before I do. They post a lot more than I do.

Bye for Now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home